Benefits and PerksAs a team member of Zones, you receive financial benefits, health and wellness programs, extensive training and development, personal recognition, and more.
Compensation and Financial Rewards
- Compensation: New Zones sales account executives receive a base salary during the training program. After training, sales account executives receive a base salary and commission. Corporate positions are either hourly or salary.
- Sales Incentives: Sales account executives can earn additional income by participating in sales incentive programs offered by manufacturers. Sales team members also take part in contests for cash awards, trips, and IT products.
- Employee Purchase Program: Every Zones employee is eligible for discounts on the hardware and software products we sell.
- 401K Plan: Participation in the Zones 401(k) Plan is available to all team members. A range of investment options offers an opportunity to build a diversified investment portfolio.
Back to Top
Health and Wellness
- Healthcare: Zones pays a portion of the premium for medical, dental, prescriptions, and vision coverage.
- Section 125 Plan: Optional pre-tax deductions for healthcare premiums as well as health and dependent care flexible spending accounts are available.
- Supplemental Insurance: Options for life, disability, and other types of insurance coverage are available to employees through ING Employee Benefits.
- Work/Life Balance: We strive to help employees maintain a well-balanced life by offering health improvement programs, online fitness counseling, on-site fitness facility (Auburn office), discounts at area fitness centers, and employee assistance services.
Back to Top
- Paid Vacation: Employees receive two weeks paid vacation after one year, although team members may use up to one week after six months.
- Paid Holidays: Offices are closed on six major holidays during the year. We also award one floating holiday each calendar year.
- Sick Pay: Team members begin accruing sick pay as soon as they start working. Sick pay can be used after 90 days of employment and five days accrue each year.
Back to Top
At Zones, we understand the value of education as an investment in our most important asset, our team members. We are a learning community and as such we offer three venues of vocational training that will be carried throughout your career at Zones. During 2008, Zones sales professionals attained over 700 industry sales certifications.
- New Hire Training Program: An intense two-month course consisting of sales, systems, and product training.
- Zones University & Advanced Sales Training: Refine your IT knowledge and sales skills with weekly training by product manufacturers, high-energy professional trainers, and management.
- Advanced Sales Certification: Zones has a unique program that enables our account executives to further their sales education through a monthly certification focus and training room.
- Monthly Vendor Fair: This monthly fair is designed to give sales account executives the opportunity to see products and to have one-on-one discussions with vendor representatives about the products.
Back to Top
- Special Events: Company events include our summer picnic, quarterly celebrations, and annual awards banquet. Plus, frequent vendor events are held on site.
- Discount Tickets: Discount tickets are made available for a variety of sporting and cultural events that occur during the year.
- Special Membership Privileges: Employees receive special membership privileges from banks, credit unions, home buying concierge, fitness facilities, and other organizations.
- Commute Trip Reduction: Employees are given a subsidy each month for taking the bus, vanpooling, or carpooling.