Absolute Mobile Threat Management for Education
Keep your students and devices safe and sound
Absolute Mobile Theft Management (MTM) combines effective security technology and on-site student safety programs so you can track, locate, and recover your endpoints while ensuring the safety of your students.
Absolute MTM supports Chromebook and iPad. Combine this with Absolute DDS for Windows, Apple, and Android to protect all of your devices in a single cloud-based console.
Safe Schools Program for Students
The Absolute Safe Schools program is designed and delivered by the Absolute Investigations team. Students learn about best practices so they can be responsible users with an emphasis on safety.
The program includes:
- A planning meeting with school personnel and IT
- Analysis of device storage and security protocols
- Comprehensive safety training for students and staff
- On-site awareness campaign including signage, safety tip reminders, and device stickers
- On-going interaction with school police and crime prevention officers
- Device tagging and database for recovery services
- A lost and found return program
Track, Locate and Recover Devices
If a device is stolen, the Absolute Investigations team will work closely with local law enforcement to aid in the recovery of the device. Absolute has successfully recovered over 35,000 devices from over 100 countries. If a recovery is not possible, a Service Guarantee is available so you can replace the stolen device (some conditions apply).
The investigation will include:
- Rapid Response Service once a theft is reported
- Investigative services
- Court-ready investigative reports
- Service Guarantee
Discover if Absolute has the flexibility and simplicity you need to effectively manage your licenses and ensure continued compliance. Contact your Zones account executive directly or call 800.408.9663.