Trade-in your Mac laptop and desktop computers or iPad and iPhone devices.
Get credit toward new Apple products. Be kind to the planet. When you trade in qualifying equipment, your company will receive a credit you can use toward the purchase of new Apple products to keep your organization running more efficiently. You'll also be keeping the planet a little greener, secure in the knowledge that your used equipment will be disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner. It's fast and it's easy. And there's no better time than now to invest in new Apple technology for your organization.
Find out what your used equipment is really worth. Call your Zones account executive or 800.408.9663 today.
How it works?
1. Request a quote
- Send your Zones account executive an inventory of you wish to trade-in, including model number. Equipment must be in working condition to be eligible for trade-in
- Your Zones account executive will prepare a quote for the estimated trade-in value
- If you accept the quote, you will receive detailed instructions on how to return your equipment
2. Ship your equipment
- Send your items in at no cost via the shipping materials that will be provided to you
3. Get Zones credit back
- Once your items are received, they'll be audited to confirm trade-in value
- Credit will be applied to your Zones account within 30 days from the date equipment is received
- Work with your Zones account executive to reinvest in new Apple products
4. What can you trade in?
- Mac desktop and notebook computers
- Select PC and laptop models produced by other major manufacturers. Ask your Zones account executive for details on qualifying equipment.
Apple Reuse and Recycling Program
If you have out-of-date equipment which no longer carries a trade-in value, Apple's Reuse and Recycling Program allows you to return obsolete hardware for responsible disposal, at no charge. Ask your Zones account executive for details.