Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features found in AutoCAD software, one of the world's leading 2D and 3D design applications. With robust 3D tools that can create almost any shape imaginable, AutoCAD helps you intuitively create stunning designs. It offers innovations that can increase design and documentation efficiency, and enables you to more securely, accurately, and smoothly share those designs with colleagues. Connect with the cloud to collaborate on designs and download apps. With these capabilities and more, AutoCAD delivers the power and flexibility needed to take documentation and design further.
To place an order, contact your Account Executive directly or call Zones at 800.418.9663
Create the previously unimaginable. AutoCAD 2013 software gives you the flexibility you need to explore design ideas in both 2D and 3D. A powerful set of intuitive tools helps you visualize and shape your ideas, bringing innovative concepts to life.
- 3D Free-Form Design - Use robust surface, mesh, and solid modeling tools in AutoCAD 2013 software to investigate and refine your ideas.
- Point Cloud Support - Bring your 3D scans to life, streamlining time-consuming renovation and restoration projects.
- Context-Sensitive PressPull - Extrude and offset curves, creating surfaces and solids, and select multiple objects within a single PressPull operation.
- Surface Curve Extraction - Extract is online curves through a specified point on a surface or face of a solid to determine the contour lines of any shape.
- Autodesk Inventor Fusion - An easy to use tool for direct modeling within a DWG environment, helping you flexibly edit and validate models from almost any source.
Speed projects from concept to completion with the powerful documentation tools in AutoCAD 2013. Minimize repetitive tasks and accelerate your workflow. Import 3D models directly into AutoCAD
2013 and instantly create intelligent 2D views. No matter your project's size or scope, AutoCAD software can help you meet the challenge. AutoCAD 2013 software offers a broad toolset that helps you drive efficiencies throughout the drafting and documentation process, regardless of your particular industry. Some of the new tools for AutoCAD 2013 include:
- Section and Detail Views - A new Layout tab provides easier access to tools for creating Section and Detail views of imported models.
- Updated User Interaction - The interface now includes a less intrusive, yet more flexible command line, additional contextual ribbon tabs, and more multifunction grips.
- Strike-Through Text - A new strikethrough style is provided, offering increased flexibility for representing text in your documents.
Connect your entire design workflow by aggregating models from a variety of applications into your AutoCAD workplace. Synchronize files and collaborate on designs with built-in connections to Autodesk 360 cloud-enabled services. And native support for DWG, one of the world's most widely used design data formats, helps keep everyone on the same page.
- Autodesk 360 Connectivity - Synchronize drawings with your online account directly from AutoCAD software.
- Import and Aggregate 3D Models - Easily import and aggregate models from a variety of applications, including Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, SolidWorks, NX, and Rhinoceros products and services.
- Inventor File Import - Create AutoCAD documentation drawings from Autodesk Inventor models while maintaining an intelligent and associative relationship between the AutoCAD and Inventor files.
- Connect with Social Media - Share your AutoCAD designs with your social world using built-in connections for Facebook and Twitter.
- AutoCAD WS Web and Mobile App - Stay connected to your designs from your mobile device.
- Native DWG Support - Demand native DWG support, not a conversion or a translation.
Your job is unique. Your software should be as well. Customizing AutoCAD to meet your specific needs can be easier than you think. Whether you simply want to arrange tools to match how you work or tailor the software for your industry, AutoCAD 2013 software is flexible enough to support your workflow.
- AutoCAD Apps on Autodesk Exchange - Extend the power of your software using AutoCAD companion apps created by members of the Autodesk Developer Network.
- Simplified Migration Tools - New and enhanced tools make it easier to for you to migrate your custom settings.
- Customization and Support File Sync - You can easily share and access your AutoCAD customization preferences and support files, which move with you automatically from one machine to the next.
- Customizable User Interface - Get the tools you want, at your fingertips.
- Programming Interface - Create specialized design and drafting applications.