Kaspersky Security for Virtualization
Kaspersky Security for Virtualization is an agentless anti-malware solution that provides a more efficient way to protect your virtualized infrastructure — with greater performance and less impact on virtualization density. The application is easy to deploy and includes advanced management features that simplify a wide range of security tasks across both physical and virtual computing assets.
To place an order, contact your Account Executive directly or call Zones at 800.408.9663
- One-time installation: Because Kaspersky Security for Virtualization is an agentless anti-malware solution, it only has to be installed once on a physical server in order to protect all virtual machines on that server.
- Higher density virtualization: There is no duplication of antivirus software and signature database.
- Improved performance, due to higher efficiency scanning.
- Automatic protection, for newly configured virtual machines and dormant virtual machines that are activated.
- "Update storms" are eliminated: All updates of the anti-malware engine and signature database only need to be performed once per physical server, not once per virtual machine.
- "Scanning storms" are prevented: Intelligent, load-balancing mechanisms help to guard against overload and limit the number of concurrent scans.