Business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone or browser
Exchange ensures that your communications are always available, while you remain in control, on your own terms-online, on-premise, or a hybrid of the two.
Microsoft Exchange enables you to increase user productivity and keep your organization safe, while maintaining the control you need.
New Product List
Current product: Exchange Server External Connector
New product: Exchange Server Enterprise 2013
Microsoft Exchange 2013
Exchange provides on-premise email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser. You also get:
- Support for a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome,
Enables you to work and collaborate no matter where you are.
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices, including Windows Phone, iPhone and Android, means you can access and update your info while on the go.
- Managed availability that helps your business achieve increased levels of reliability.
Microsoft Exchange Online
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser. You also get:
- Built-in antivirus and antispam filters to protect your information and help you focus on what's most important.
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices, enabling you to access and update your info while on the go.
- 99.9% uptime commitment with financially-backed SLA.
- Live phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.