Software Licensing - Crystal Volume Licensing Program
The Crystal Volume Licensing Program (CVLP) is a transaction-based, volume-licensing program for the Crystal Reports software and Xcelsius software family of desktop2 products. CVLP removes the complexities of traditional licensing programs, while maintaining generous volume discounts. Discounts are given based on the number of units purchased per transaction, and different products can be combined.
For more information, contact your Account Executive directly or call Zones at 800.418.9663
- Simplicity – Discount bands are determined based on the number of units purchased per transaction; you do not need to deal with a confusing points system or track accumulated purchases over time
- Product span – You can benefit from volume discounts across product lines by combining Xcelsius software and Crystal Reports software products. Full product and upgrade licenses are both eligible for CVLP, and can be combined in a single transaction
- Save money – For corporate customers, discounts begin with a minimum of three units per transaction; discounts may go as high as 25%
- Government, education, and not-for-profit pricing - Discounts are available for qualifying not-for-profit, government, and educational institutions
- Accessible – Registration is not required to qualify for discounts, and there are no obligatory purchase commitments