Software Licensing - Red Hat Subscription Program
Red Hat is the leader in enterprise Linux and is the most recognized open source brand in the world and serves global enterprises with technology and services made possible by the open source model.The Red Hat subscription program is unlike traditional software licensing. Red Hat Enterprise Linux is offered as a per-physical system in either a one-year or three-year subscription. The subscription is fully inclusive, offering unlimited incident support, upgrades and updates and there are no per-user or per-connection charges.
For more information, contact your Account Executive directly or call Zones at 800.418.9663
- Technology – Software that has been developed, tested, and certified to be enterprise-ready
- Certifications – Widest choice of supported hardware systems and software applications guaranteed to run with Red Hat's solutions
- Maintenance – Immediate access to new features, bug fixes and security patches as they are developed and released
- Upgrades – New releases are provided at no additional charge
- Technical Support – Up to 24x7 global access to Red Hat's technical experts