Control up to 4 USB VGA computers remotely over an IP network or the internet. The SV441DUSBI 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media allows for secure local and remote control of up to 4 computers over a LAN or the Internet. Featuring 2 additional USB ports for peripheral sharing (USB storage, CD ROM, etc.), allowing file transfers and disk emulation for remote application and OS installs.
The IP KVM Switch enables BIOS level control and full boot process interaction, and includes several security features (SSH, SSL, RADIUS and a configurable firewall) to keep your network safe.
This IP KVM can interact with virtually any device that uses an RS-232 serial terminal (routers, switches, PDUs, etc.), using the RPORT Module (sold separately). While the 1U rack-mountable metal chassis makes installation into a rack easy with the 1110EXTRACK.
- Product Description StarTech.com 4 Port USB VGA IP KVM Switch with Virtual Media - 4 Port Remote KVM over IP (SV441DUSBI) - KVM switch - 4 ports
- Device Type KVM switch - 4 ports
- Enclosure Type 1U
- Subtype KVM
- Ports 4 x KVM port(s)
- KVM Users Qty 1 local user, 1 IP user
- Features On-Screen Display, DHCP support
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 7.3 in
- Weight 5.51 lbs
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty
- Designed For P/N: RACKCOND17HD, RKCONS1701, SVA12M2NEUA, SVA12M5NA