The CyberPower Smart App Online OL8000RT3U UPS with LCD Control Panel and pure sine wave output safeguards mission-critical servers, data center, telecom equipment, VoIP, and internetworking hardware that require seamless power correction. Its Online Double Conversion topology is generator compatible and delivers consistent and clean AC power with zero transfer time. Configurable GreenPower UPS ECO Mode improves UPS efficiency and reduces electrical and cooling costs. Smart Battery Management (SBM) uses a 3 cycle charging mode to improve battery life.
The LCD Control Panel provides 38 different settings to check status and customize the operating settings for the OL8000RT3U, plus it can be removed and mounted separately from the UPS for ease of use regardless of where the UPS is installed. Functions include menus for checking power status on 16 different parameters, 19 settings for setup, control, and testing of the UPS, and 3 selections for event logging. With a DB26 cable (sold separately) the LCD Control Panel can be removed from the UPS and relocated up to 10 FT away from the UPS for ease of viewing when installed in hard to reach locations.
The OL8000RT3U unit has a capacity of 8,000VA/7,200Watts that can be configured for an output of 200V, 208V, 220V, 230V and 240V +/- 2%. It features 3 NEMA L6-30R receptacles and Hardwire Terminal, and maintenance-free, hot swappable, user-replaceable batteries. This unit offers connectivity via one 1 USB, 1 DB9 serial and 1 emergency power off (EPO) port. Network grade surge suppression and EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to noise disturbances. The runtimes are expandable by adding a hot swappable, user replaceable BP240V30ART3U External Battery Module (EBM).
PowerPanel Business Edition UPS Management software, a Three-Year Warranty, and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee are included.
- Product Description CyberPower Smart App Online OL8000RT3U - UPS - 7200 Watt - 8000 VA
- Device Type UPS - external
- Rack Size 6U
- Weight 227.07 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 200-240 V
- Output Voltage AC 200/208/220/230/240 V ± 2%
- Power Capacity 7200 Watt / 8000 VA
- Input Connectors 1
- Output connectors 3 x power NEMA L6-30 ¦ 1 x terminal block
- Battery Form Factor Plug-in module
- Batteries Qty 20
- Run Time (Up To) 5 min at full load
- Networking RS-232, USB
- System Requirements Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 26 in x 10.5 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty