Warranty upgrade for 1 year Depot base warranty models.
Lenovo's Post Warranty Service protects your system after the expiration of your initial base warranty. Purchased after warranty expiration, this fixed-cost, fixed-term program minimizes unexpected repair costs and enables predictable budgeting, while saving you significantly relative to the cost of non-covered repairs.
With Lenovo's Post Warranty Services, you can upgrade or extend the service included after the expiration of the hardware's original warranty. You can select to call and get support from your local Lenovo Authorized Service Provider who has trained technicians available.
Depot Service requires sending the unit to the Lenovo repair center. Repair time will vary based on parts availability but is typically 5-10 days to return the system to customer.
Onsite service is next business day, 9AM to 5 PM and is based on when call is received by the Lenovo support agent. (Not available in Puerto Rico)
Hardware warranty support for Notebook systems addresses major components as defined in the terms and conditions.
Lenovo recommends Onsite service for higher level of service and more immediate assistance. A Lenovo certified technician will be dispatched to your place of business/residence in such cases where the problem cannot be solved over the phone.
- Product Description Lenovo In-Home Post Warranty - extended service agreement - 1 year - on-site
- Type Extended service agreement
- Service Included Parts and labor
- Location On-site
- Full Contract Period 1 year
- Response Time Next business day
- Designed For B40-80; B50-30; B50-45; B50-70; B50-80; B5400; Flex 10; 14D; 15; 15D; 2 14; 2 14D; 2 15; 2 15D; G505; G505s; G50-70; G510; G700; G710; IdeaPad S210 Touch; S215; S310; S410p; S510p; U430 Touch; U430p; U530 Touch; Z510; Z710; S20-30; Y40-70; Y40-80; Y50-70; Y70-70 Touch; Yoga 2 11; 2 Pro