The SF110D-16-NA Switch delivers basic network connectivity and reliability for small businesses, without complexity. This switch provides all of the features, expandability, and investment protection you expect from Cisco, with no installation software and nothing to configure.
Just plug it in, connect your computers and other business equipment, and get to work.
- Product Description Cisco Small Business SF110D-16 - switch - 16 ports - unmanaged
- Device Type Switch - 16 ports - unmanaged
- Subtype Fast Ethernet
- Ports 16 x 10/100
- Performance Switching capacity: 3.2 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 1.4 Mpps
- Capacity QoS hardware queues: 4
- Jumbo Frame Support 9216 bytes
- Features Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Quality of Service (QoS), fanless, Energy Efficient Ethernet, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), cable test
- Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.1 in x 15.2 in x 5.1 in
- Weight 16.22 oz
- Localization North America
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty