The B155-002-HD 2-Port Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Splitter converts and splits a Mini DisplayPort video signal for display on two HDMI-enabled monitors, projectors or televisions at the same time. Ideal for offices, conference rooms, retail settings, trade shows and classrooms, this compact splitter features a built-in Mini DisplayPort cable that connects to the source. It lets you use your existing HDMI displays instead of buying new Mini DisplayPort monitors or docking stations.
The B155-002-HD supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz, as well as HDCP, EDID and DDC. Orange LEDs next to each output port indicate whether the splitter is powered on and transmitting a signal to the connected displays. The splitter works with all operating systems and is small enough to carry in your backpack or computer bag. Plug-and-play convenience means no software or drivers are needed. An included USB Micro-B cable connects between the source and the splitter to provide power, so no external power supply is required.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 2-Port Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video Splitter 1080p 1920 x 1080 60Hz - video splitter - 2 ports
- Device Type Video splitter - 2 ports
- Subtype HDMI / DisplayPort
- Ports 2 x HDMI
- Features USB powered, HDCP compliant
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty