TARGET AUDIENCE: Enterprise, SMB, Professionals
WHO NEEDS THINKPAD X1 Carbon
1. Enterprises and SMB's who want a single, powerful device that is easily portable and delivers a full PC experience in any work environment.
2. Professionals who need to be productive all day long, wherever they are? in the office, at home or on-the-go.
3. Business professionals who refuse to sacrifice power for versatility, and want the ability to handle business tasks wherever they are.
4. People who require a totally versatile mobile device with the flexibility to work anywhere.
- Product Description Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (4th Gen) - 14" - Core i7 6600U - 8 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - US
- Product Type Ultrabook
- Operating System Win 7 Pro 64-bit (downgrade from Windows 10 Pro 64-bit) + Windows 10 Pro 64-bit License
- Processor Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) 6600U / 2.6 GHz (3.4 GHz) / 4 MB Cache /
- Memory 8 GB LPDDR3 (provided memory is soldered)
- Storage 512 GB SSD
- Optical Drive No optical drive
- Display 14" LED backlight 2560 x 1440 / WQHD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 520
- Input Device TrackPoint, UltraNav
- Keyboard US
- Keyboard Backlight Yes
- Integrated Webcam Yes
- Networking 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1
- Wireless Broadband (WWAN) WWAN upgradable
- Battery 4-cell - up to 11 hours
- Dockable Yes
- Security Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2) Security Chip, fingerprint reader
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 13.1 in x 9 in x 0.6 in
- Weight 2.58 lbs
- Localization Language: English
- Manufacturer Selling Program TopSeller
- Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited warranty - 3 years - pick-up and return ¦ Limited warranty - battery - 1 year