DataTraveler 2000 is designed for global security IT professionals, small-to-medium businesses and corporate end users who require electronic data protection. DataTraveler 2000 is easily deployable in a work environment where multiple devices and operating systems are in use as the drive is OS independent and features hardware-based, full disk AES 256-bit data encryption in XTS mode. Encryption is done on the drive and no software or hardware drivers are needed.
DataTraveler 2000's alphanumeric keypad allows users to lock the drive with a word or number combination for easy-to-use PIN protection. For additional security, its auto-lock feature is activated when the drive is removed from the host device and the encryption key and password are deleted after 10 invalid login attempts to thwart brute force intrusions. DataTraveler 2000 is built with durability in mind as an aluminum cover protects the drive from everyday elements such as water and dust.
DataTraveler 2000 is using Datalock technology licensed from ClevX, LLC. The two companies have worked together for many years as ClevX's innovative security and mobility solutions can be found on other Kingston encrypted USB Flash drives.
- Product Description Kingston DataTraveler 2000 - USB flash drive - 32 GB
- Product Type USB flash drive
- Interface Type USB 3.1
- Storage Capacity 32 GB
- Hardware Encryption Yes
- Encryption Algorithm 256-bit AES-XTS
- OS Required Linux 2.6.x or later, Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Android, Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Google Chrome OS, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Apple MacOS X 10.8.x or later
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty