The AP3915 is a feature-rich 802.11ac Wave 2 and 802.11abgn indoor access point, that delivers enterprise-grade performance and security without the premium cost. The AP3915i is designed to blend into any office, carpeted enterprise, or classroom environment. The AP3915 offers multiple connectivity options, including 2.4G, 5G, and BLE/802.15.4 (e.g. Thread, etc.) for location services and extended connectivity to Internet of Things (IoT) sensors and devices.
The energy-efficient AP3915 uses 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) in normal operating mode. The AP3915 is built using the advanced in technology, including 802.11ac Wave 2, dynamic radio management, spectrum analysis with interference classification, beamforming, Multi-User MIMO, self-forming and self-healing meshing, security, role-based authentication, authorization, and access control to ensure consistent and secure connectivity to users and sensors. The 2x2:2 platform can deliver up to 1.2 Gbps over-the-air-performance and up to 50000 packets per second on the wired port, using a unique flow-based architecture, that provides consistent performance even when enforcing extensive application-based (aka Layer 7) service requirements.
- Product Description Extreme Networks ExtremeWireless 3915i Indoor Access Point - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External - indoor
- Localization Rest of World
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Performance Forwarding performance: 50000 packets per second
- Capacity Concurrent users per radio: 240 ¦ Maximum number of configured SSIDs: 16 ¦ SSIDs per radio: 8 ¦ Concurrent users: 480 ¦ VoIP calls: 30
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 6.3 in x 6.3 in x 1.9 in
- Weight 11.64 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty