The NETGEAR Insight Managed Wireless Access Point WAC505 delivers high performance WiFi and high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC505 is managed by NETGEAR Insight app, for a more intuitive and innovative support, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC505 features Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 1.2 Gbps, option to configure as or Access Point modes, and comes with two Ethernet ports, a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1Gb LAN port and a WAN port.
Compatible software includes: Insight Basic, Insight Premium, Insight Pro (for VAR Purchase only). Insight Pro items: NPR1SNG1, NPR1SNG3, NPR1SNG5, NPR10PK1, NPR10PK3, NPR10PK5, NPR25PK1, NPR25PK3, NPR25PK5, NPR50PK1, NPR50PK3, NPR50PK5, NPR100PK1, NPR100PK3, NPR100PK5.
- Product Description NETGEAR WAC505 - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External
- Localization Canada, United States
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Performance Aggregate throughput: 1.2 Gbps ¦ Maximum throughput (2.4 GHz): 300 Mbps ¦ Maximum throughput (5 GHz): 867 Mbps
- Included Accessories Wall mounting kit, ceiling mounting kit
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 6.9 in x 6.5 in x 1.4 in
- Weight 9.03 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty 5-year warranty