The IS300HGDV Isolator Series Dual-Voltage 115/230V 300W 50/60Hz Medical-Grade Transformer with full CAN/ES/IEC/EN 60601-1 listing is ideal for protecting sensitive electronic equipment in patient-care vicinities. It can be configured for either step-up voltage, step-down voltage or pass-through voltage operation. Along with line isolation and continuous EMI/RFI line noise filtering, its surge protection rating of 240 joules suppresses excess voltage to prevent it from damaging connected equipment.
An internal low-impedance isolation transformer component offers 100% isolation from the input mains AC line. Faraday shield reduces the cumulative leakage current of the IS300HGDV and connected equipment to levels less than 50 microamps, while removing utility switching transients and harmonics generated by other on-site loads and reducing the impact of utility or lightning related surge conditions.
Transformer filtering provides continuous common-mode noise rejection with no wearable parts. The IS300HGDV reduces 6000V IEEE 587 Category A and B ring wave and combination wave test surges to only 0.5V common mode.
Components connect to four C13 outlets with fuse overload protection and a lighted on/off switch. The rugged all-metal unit housing ships ready for placement in any industrial, medical, office, network or audio/video environment. Requires a C14-to-C13 AC input cord (sold separately).
- Product Description Tripp Lite Isolator Series Dual-Voltage 115/230V 300W 60601-1 Medical-Grade Isolation Transformer, C14 Inlet, 4 C13 Outlets - transformer - 300 Watt - 300 VA
- Device Type Transformer - external
- Weight 12.35 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 115/230 V
- Output Voltage AC 115/230 V
- Power Capacity 300 Watt / 300 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x power IEC 60320 C14
- Output connectors 4 x power IEC 60320 C13
- Included Accessories Fuse (115 V operation), fuse (230 V operation)
- Color White
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.9 in x 7.9 in x 4.3 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty