AI, photo realistic rendering, simulation, and VR are transforming professional workflows. Engineers can now create groundbreaking products faster. Architects can design buildings that could only have existed in their imaginations. And artists can render complex photorealistic scenes in seconds instead of hours. As applications continue to be enhanced with these technologies, professional computing tools need to keep pace.
The NVIDIA Quadro GV100 is reinventing the workstation to meet the demands of these next-generation workflows. It's powered by NVDIA Volta, delivering the extreme memory capacity, scalability, and performance that designers, architects, and scientists need to create, build, and solve the impossible.
Based on a state-of-the-art 12nm FFN high-performance manufacturing process customized for NVIDIA to incorporate 5120 CUDA cores, the Quadro GV100 GPU is the most powerful computing platform for HPC, AI, VR and graphics workloads on professional desktops. Able to deliver more than 7.4 TFLOPS of double-precision (FP64), 14.8 TFLOPS of single-precision (FP32), 29.6 TFLOPS of half-precision (FP16), 59.3 TOPS of integer-precision (INT8), and 118.5 TFLOPs of tensor operation capability, it supports a wide range of compute-intensive workloads flawlessly.
New mixed-precision Tensor Cores purpose-built for deep learning matrix arithmetic, deliver an 8x boost in TFLOPS performance for training, compared to the previous generation. Quadro GV100 utilizes 640 Tensor Cores; each Tensor Core performs 64 floating point fused multiply-add (FMA) operations per clock, and each SM performs a total of 1024 individual floating point operations per clock.
- Product Description NVIDIA Quadro GV100 - graphics card - Quadro GV100 - 32 GB
- Device Type Graphics card
- Bus Type PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Graphics Engine NVIDIA Quadro GV100
- Memory 32 GB HBM2
- CUDA Cores 5120
- Memory Interface 4096-bit
- Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- Max Resolution Details DisplayPort: 7680 x 4230 at 60 Hz / DVI (Dual-Link): 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz / DVI (Single-Link): 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz
- Max Monitors Supported 4
- Interfaces 4 x DisplayPort ¦ HDMI - with adapter ¦ 4 x DVI-D (Single-Link) - with adapter
- API Supported OpenCL, DirectCompute, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 10.5 in x 4.4 in
- Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty