In a fiercely competitive marketplace, managed service providers (MSP) are looking for new ways to differentiate their services and open new revenue streams.
The Ruckus M510 mobile-wireless access point (AP) is designed to leverage LTE networks as a backhaul and connect wirelessly back to any network without the need for an Ethernet cable connection.
Because of the wireless LTE backhaul capability, the M510 addresses multiple deployment scenarios not previously served, including mobile "in-vehicle" Wi-Fi ("mobile AP"), rapid Wi-Fi deployment for pop-up retail or first-responders and temporary Wi-Fi deployments at a construction site. M510's LTE backhaul can serve as a failover or redundancy for the WAN connectivity.
- Product Description Ruckus M510 - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Service Provider AT&T
- Form Factor External
- Localization United States
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Included Accessories 2 antennas, 2dBi GPS antenna
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE+
- Power DC 12 V
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 6.6 in x 6.8 in x 1.7 in
- Weight 15.87 oz