The CyberPower Smart App Online OL8KRTF is a combined 8U with a 6U rack/tower double-conversion UPS and a 2U step-down transformer to support 120 V and 200-240 V output requirements. It provides sine wave output to multiple types of critical IT infrastructure requiring seamless power protection. Generator-compatible, the OL8KRTF delivers consistent output power with zero transfer time. Automatic-bypass ensures connected equipment continues to operate seamlessly when an overload or internal fault is detected.
The OL8KRTF features a removable LCD control panel to reposition it in a more convenient location (with optional DB-26 cable) and it has a RMCARD205 pre-installed network card. Smart Battery Management charging technology increases battery life by up to 50%. Fast Charge Technology helps replenish battery charge from 0-90% in five hours regardless of number of Extended Battery Modules (EBM) connected. The energy-saving GreenPower UPS ECO Mode allows the UPS to reach up to 96% efficiency to reduce power consumption and thermal dissipation.
This UPS can use the BP240V30ART3U or BP240VL3U01 Extended Battery Module for more runtime. The OL6KRTF comes with a three-year warranty (including batteries) and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Product Description CyberPower Smart App Online OL8KRTF - UPS - 8000 Watt - 8000 VA
- Device Type UPS - rack-mountable / external
- Rack Size 19" - 8U
- Weight 347 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 200-240 V
- Output Voltage AC 120/200/208/220/230/240 V ± 2%
- Power Capacity 8000 Watt / 8000 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x hardwire
- Output connectors 6 x power NEMA 5-20R ¦ 3 x power NEMA L6-30R ¦ 1 x terminal block
- Battery Lead acid - 9 Ah
- Batteries Qty 20
- Run Time (Up To) 4.7 min at full load
- Networking Ethernet, RS-232, USB
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 26 in x 13.9 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty