Transform focus and small rooms to a Teams meeting place with one-touch join, always-on readiness, and center of room control. Systems include everything you need to deploy Microsoft Teams Room video conferencing: Logitech MeetUp conferencecam, PC and mount with cable retention, the Logitech Tap touch controller, and 90 days of initial integration and configuration support through the Logitech JumpStart service.
Featuring a 10.1" touchscreen and silent, fan-free design, Logitech Tap connects to the host PC with a 10-meter (32.8 ft) plenum-rated Logitech Strong USB cable. Optimized for the seating layouts and acoustics found in smaller rooms, MeetUp mounts at the display and delivers HD video and clear audio, while RightSight auto-framing keeps everyone in the picture.
A range of mounts and audio extensions, plus solutions optimized for medium and large rooms, means you can equip every meeting space in the workplace with touch-controlled Microsoft Teams Room.
Microsoft Teams Rooms license not included. Must be purchased separately.
- Product Description Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams Small Rooms - video conferencing kit - with Intel NUC (minimum specification - 8th Gen Core i5, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD), Logitech JumpStart (90 days)
- Device Type Video conferencing kit
- Video Input Digital video camera - SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- Input Device 10.1" touchscreen (wired)
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty
- Bundled with Intel NUC (minimum specification - 8th Gen Core i5, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD), Logitech JumpStart (90 days)