Photographers work with great demand on color accuracy. BenQ SW270C photographer monitor achieved industry color standard to deliver truer and accurate colors so as to relive the moment.
See the true colors of the nature! BenQ SW270C meets the high color standards by covering 99% of Adobe RGB, 100% of sRGB/Rec. 709, and 97% of DCI-P3/Display P3, resulting in a more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography.
The 16 bit look up table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable color reproduction and Delta E = 2 in AdobeRGB and sRGB color space renders the truest and most representative view of the original image.
- Product Description BenQ SW270C - SW Series - LED monitor - 27"
- Device Type LED-backlit LCD monitor - 27"
- Features Card reader, USB 3.1 hub
- Panel Type IPS
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Native Resolution WQHD 2560 x 1440 at 60 Hz
- Pixel Pitch 0.2331 mm
- Brightness 300 cd/mē
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1 / 20000000:1 (dynamic)
- Response Time 5 ms (gray-to-gray)
- Color Support 1.07 billion colors
- Input Connectors 2xHDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C
- Display Position Adjustments Height, pivot (rotation)
- Color Gray
- Dimensions (WxDxH) - with stand 24.6 in x 13.2 in x 24.2 in
- Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR Qualified