TARGET AUDIENCE: Enterprise, SMB, Professionals- Tech-Focused Millennials- Advanced Users- Mobile Travelers
WHO NEEDS THINKPAD X1 Carbon
1. Enterprises and SMB's who want a single, powerful device that is easily portable and delivers a full PC experience in any work environment.
2. Professionals who need to be productive all day long, wherever they are? in the office, at home or on-the-go.
3. Business professionals who refuse to sacrifice power for versatility, and want the ability to handle business tasks wherever they are.
4. People who require a totally versatile mobile device with the flexibility to work anywhere.
- Product Description Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (7th Gen) - 14" - Core i5 8365U - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - US
- Product Type Ultrabook
- Operating System Win 10 Pro 64-bit - English
- Processor Intel Core i5 (8th Gen) 8365U / 1.6 GHz (4.1 GHz) / 6 MB Cache
- Memory 8 GB LPDDR3 (provided memory is soldered)
- Storage 256 GB SSD TCG Opal Encryption 2, NVMe
- Optical Drive No optical drive
- Display 14" LED backlight 1920 x 1080 / Full HD
- Graphics Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Input Device TrackPoint, UltraNav
- Keyboard US
- Keyboard Backlight Yes
- Integrated Webcam Yes
- Networking 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery Up to 18.3 hours
- Dockable Yes
- Security Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip, fingerprint reader
- Color Black paint
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 12.7 in x 8.5 in x 0.6 in
- Weight 2.4 lbs
- Localization Language: English / region: United States
- Manufacturer Selling Program TopSeller
- Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited warranty - 3 years - pick-up and return ¦ Limited warranty - battery - 1 year