Take a look at this entry-level IP Phone with its fresh industrial design and a sleek, slim form factor. It has a small footprint on the desk for the office or cubicle worker, and is perfect for use in location-based or walk-up scenarios. Place Avaya J129 IP Phones in lobbies, waiting areas, lunch rooms, manufacturing areas, hallways, and retail spaces. The J129 IP Phone supports SIP telephony capabilities, enabling enterprises to replace older analog or digital phones with today's technology.
The J129 IP Phone addresses the need in small, medium, and large enterprises for a cost effective device that delivers basic voice communication with excellent audio performance, productivity-enhancing features, better resiliency through network outages, and enhanced security capabilities when compared to similar phones in the market. The J129 IP Phone is a one line phone that can support two concurrent calls. Easy to use, the J129 has 3 context-sensitive soft keys and shows display prompts that enables the user to quickly access and confidently use features including transferring or forwarding calls, placing or retrieving calls on hold, accessing voicemail, using park/unpark functionality and more. Since the J129 IP Phone supports AST-SIP software similar to the Avaya 96x1 IP Phones it supports additional features and capabilities, including support for three simultaneous registrations with Aura for better resiliency during network outages.
- Product Description Avaya J129 IP Phone - VoIP phone
- Product Type VoIP phone
- Compatible Platforms Avaya IP Office, Avaya Aura
- Main Features Integrated Ethernet switch
- VoIP Protocols SIP
- Voice Codecs G.722, G.729, G.729a, G.729ab, G.711u, G.711a, G.726
- Speakerphone Yes
- Call Services Call Transfer, Call Hold
- Display LCD display - monochrome
- Network Ports Qty 2 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Compatible Software SIP 188.8.131.52 software