This RAID hard drive supports USB 3.0 interface. RAID 0 striping with 2x 2.5" gives larger capacity with lighter weight and lower power consumption than the 3.5" base RAID. It is possible to use power from the USB port without using the power adapter. Using metal alloy case, heat is easily dissipated and with less plastic used, more recyclable and eco-friendly too.
CipherShield dual keys encrypted external hard drive safeguards and protects classified information when they are too important to be left in the hand of one individual. To gain access to the drive, authentication will be based on two unique Cipherkeys. It requires both keys to be plugged in all the time while working with the drive. It is like getting a safe deposit box that takes two keys to open.
CipherShield design features a chip embedded in the access key which matches the AES encryption module on the controller board. The drive will automatically lock down its content once the key is unplugged, or power is shut off. And without the access key, data will not be seen or accessed in the event of theft or loss of the external drive.
- Product Description BUSlink CipherShield Dual Key Encrypted CSE-10TM3KKB - hard drive array
- Device Type Hard drive array
- Total Array Capacity 10 TB
- Interface USB 3.0
- Installed Devices / Modules Qty 2 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Supported Drives SATA-600
- Storage Controller RAID (SATA 6Gb/s) - RAID 0
- Hard Drive 2 x 5 TB HDD Hardware Full Disk Encryption (FDE)
- OS Required Linux, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Apple MacOS X 10.4 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 8.3 in x 5.5 in x 1.8 in
- Weight 30.4 oz