This Cat6 cable is ideal for connecting network components, such as printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches, in hard-to-reach areas of space-constrained high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this RJ45 patch cable ensures data transfer speeds up to 1 Gbps throughout your Gigabit Ethernet or VoIP network.
This Cat6 UTP patch cord is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6a cable. This increases airflow in tight spaces, which helps keep your equipment cool and properly functioning. It also cuts down on clutter in crowded racks and patch panels, and makes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
One RJ45 male connector is designed at a 90-degree downward angle, which prevents excessive bending and reduces stress on the cable. This makes the space-saving cable easy to plug into patch panels, switches and other devices located in a confined area or behind a desk.
This down-angle Cat6 Ethernet cable features a blue PVC jacket and molded blue ends. The blue color allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- Product Description Tripp Lite Down-Angle Cat6 Gigabit Molded Slim UTP Ethernet Cable (RJ45 Right-Angle Down M to RJ45 M), Blue, 5 ft. - patch cable - 5 ft - blue
- Type Patch cable (DTE/DCE) - CAT 5/5e/6
- Technology UTP
- Features Molded, stranded, color coded connectors, slim
- Length 5 ft
- Connector RJ-45 - male
- Connector (Second End) RJ-45 - male - 90° down-angled
- Color Blue
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty