The 3M Peltor WS ProTac XPI Level Dependent Bluetooth headset delivers the reliable, high-quality hearing protection of Peltron combined with intuitive features designed for the worksite. Its level-dependent microphone helps to monitor ambient sounds and facilitate conversations in low-noise environments, while Bluetooth connectivity offers versatility in on-the-job communication.
The functionality of the 3M Peltor WS ProTac XPI Level Dependent Bluetooth headset is built for environmental monitoring without sacrificing temporary and intermittent noise protection. When its level-dependent function is turned down, the Push-To-Listen (PTL) button activates ambient listening for enhanced situational awareness. When ready, simply push any button to exit out of ambient listening mode and reset back to the preferred settings. Adapt to your environment and overcome noise limitations with the 3M Peltor WS ProTac XPI Level Dependent Bluetooth headset.
- Product Description 3M Peltor WS ProTac XPI Level Dependent MT15H7AWS6 - headset
- Product Type Headset - Bluetooth - wireless
- Additional Functions DSP
- Color Bright yellow
- Headphones Form Factor Full size
- Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Wireless Technology Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth 2.1
- Sound Output Mode Stereo
- Active Noise Canceling Yes
- Microphone Boom
- Microphone Technology Dynamic
- Controls Push to Talk (PTT), Push to Listen (PTL)