Update on Supply Chain Constraints
- As a result of the industry-wide supply chain constraints, we are managing through longer delivery times and increased prices from many manufacturers.
- We are working hard to mitigate the impact for our clients but still see many inventory delays and OEM price increases. Starting with your account manager, the Zones team will continue all efforts to address the fluctuation and work with you to develop alternative options.
1. Supply Disruption Causing Delays and Price Increases
- We suggest placing orders as quickly as possible for the best product availability and pricing to mitigate these constraints.
- Please act quickly to minimize the timing between receiving a quote and placing an order to offset unforeseen price increases.
- If possible, work with your account manager to forecast your needs at least six months in advance.
- Be prepared to place an order well in advance of your forecasted needs depending on lead times.
2. Recommendation on Best Practices to Alleviate Volatility
- We are committed to assisting our customers through these supply chain constraints. We will do our best to find the right product and pricing solution that works best for your business needs.