Arcserve High Availability
Continuous Availability Made Simple
Arcserve high availability software reduces both system downtime and data loss to help you meet demanding service level agreements along with business continuity and disaster recovery strategies. Benefit from less downtime from unplanned outages and high availability for your most critical applications and data.
Zones is your trusted provider of Arcserve and other backup solutions. For more information or to place an order, contact your Zones account manager or call 800.408.9663
- Continuous LAN/WAN replication for Windows, Linux and UNIX on physical and virtual servers. Scheduled/periodic replication available for Windows Servers.
- Real-time server and application monitoring with automatic and push-button failover for Windows, Linux and UNIX. Includes push-button failback after server repair or replacement.
- CA Arcserve assured recovery for automated, non-disruptive recovery testing in Windows environments.
- Data rewind for true continuous data protection (CDP) that complements any periodic backup solution.
- Virtual server protection for VMware ESX and vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer. Protect both physical and virtual servers with a single solution.
- Custom application protection provides a wizard-based tool to create replication and failover scenarios for Windows-based third-party and custom applications.
- Multi-stream protection enables the use of multiple data streams to increase network replication throughput over high-latency Wide Area Networks (WANs).