Today's networks go beyond traditional walls and include data centers, endpoints, web and email gateways, virtual systems, and mobile devices. Evolving new attacks spawn and are stealthier than ever, evading traditional point-in-time technologies. At Zones, we know and have what's needed. Cisco security solutions that provide pervasive protection across the full attack continuum, end to end.
Block more threats and quickly mitigate those that do breach your defenses with the industry's first threat-focused NGFW. Cisco NGFW appliances combine proven network firewall with the industry's most effective next-gen IPS and advanced malware protection. All so you can get more visibility, be more flexible, save more, and protect better.
Here are three quick facts about Cisco NGFW:
- Fastest time to detection
- 100% breach detection rate
- Approx. $184K first year savings
Increase visibility and control to defeat advanced attacks. Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) provides breach prevention, continuous monitoring of malicious behavior, rapid malware detection, and malware removal. Our security team will help you find the best AMP deployment for you.
- AMP for Endpoints - Free Trial Offer
- AMP for Networks
- AMP for Email Security
- AMP for Web Security
Cisco Umbrella helps you to adopt cloud securely. With it, you can better manage security for the way the world works today. It protects users against threats anywhere they access the internet, and it protects your data and applications in the cloud.
- Block threats earlier
- Extend protection
- Secure users, data, apps
- Enable secure cloud use
If you need to protect users anywhere they go, Cisco Umbrella (formerly OpenDNS) provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet, wherever users go.Mobile security starts here with a Cisco Umbrella 21-day free trial
Cisco Email Security is your defense against phishing, business email compromise, and ransomware. Cisco Email Security can even protect outgoing email through robust data loss prevention and content encryption capabilities, helping you comply with government and industry regulations.Learn More
Shut out security threats with Cisco CloudLock.
Secure users, data, and applications in the cloud using Cisco CloudLock, a cloud access security broker, that protects against compromised accounts, data breaches, and malware.
- User Security: CloudLock uses advanced machine learning algorithms to detect anomalies based on multiple factors. It also identifies activities outside whitelisted countries and spots actions that seem to take place at impossible speeds across distances
- Data Security: CloudLock's data loss prevention (DLP) technology continuously monitors cloud environments to detect and secure sensitive information. It provides countless out-of-the-box policies as well as highly tunable custom policies.
- App Security: The CloudLock Apps Firewall discovers and controls cloud apps connected to your corporate environment. You can see a crowd-sourced Community Trust Rating for individual apps, and you can ban or whitelist them based on risk.