Count on Original HP PageWide cartridges for affordable, quality printing
When you choose HP PageWide business printers, you'll get a printer faster than any other color MFP in its class. You'll also get professional-quality color prints for a great value with results you expect every time.
Original HP PageWide cartridges deliver the consistent printing performance, quality, and affordability your business demands.
HP pigment inks – a recipe for quality
PageWide and MFPs use HP's special ink formulations and highly controlled interactions between ink and paper to achieve high print quality in a single pass.
Below are some key elements that help bring you high quality results:
- Printhead dies designed to prevent inks from mixing and cross-contamination
- Inks resists mixing at color-to-color boundaries in the image while still being liquid
- Smooth and saturated secondary colors such as reds, greens, and blues
- Intermediate reservoir that prints up to 500 sheets after a cartridge runs out
- Inks dry fast to prevent smearing during paper transport and in the output tray
- Durable, moisture- and fade-resistant prints – even on uncoated bond paper
- Cartridges changed easily following informational animation on printer control panel
In addition, a PageWide cartridge's ink storage location is separate from the stationary printhead. This enables increased ink storage capacity – up to 20,000 for black and up to 16,000 for color (CMY) ? compared to 10,000 and 7,000 respectively for other printers.
Original HP cartridges deliver the consistent printing performance, quality, and affordability you want from your PageWide printers and MFPs.
Automate shipments of PageWide cartridges along with all your other print supplies through Zones Managed Print Solutions.