Simplifying storage to speed data-driven innovation
IBM Spectrum Storage unlocks the potential of data and increases your business agility and efficiency in ways that weren't possible until now.
Spectrum Storage enhances the speed and efficiency of your storage and simplifies migration to new workloads by:
- Simplifying and integrating storage management and data protection across applications
- Delivering elastic scalability with high performance for analytics, big data, social and mobile
- Unifying silos to deliver data without borders with built-in hybrid cloud support
- Optimizing data economics with intelligent data tiering from Flash to tape and cloud
- Building on open architectures supporting industry standards including OpenStack and Hadoop
IBM Spectrum Accelerate offers grid-scale block storage with rapid deployment that helps speed delivery of data across an enterprise and adds extreme flexibility to cloud deployments.
IBM Spectrum Scale is flash accelerated, industrial strength, highly scalable software defined storage that enables global shared access to data with extreme scalability and agility for cloud and analytics.
IBM Spectrum Virtualize software is at the heart of IBM SAN Volume Controller and IBM Storwize family. It enables these systems to deliver industry-leading virtualization that enhances storage to improve resource utilization and productivity, and streamlines deployment for a simpler, more responsive, scalable and cost efficient IT infrastructure.
IBM Spectrum Control provides efficient infrastructure management for virtualized, cloud and software-defined storage to simplify and automate storage provisioning, capacity management, availability monitoring and reporting.
IBM Spectrum Protect enables reliable, efficient data protection and resiliency for software defined, virtual, physical and cloud environments.
IBM Spectrum Archive enables you to automatically move infrequently accessed data from disk to tape to lower costs while retaining ease of use and without the need for proprietary tape applications.