Refresh your hardware now to save big in the future.
Invest in new Windows 10 Pro devices
Compared to a new Windows device, every PC more than 4 years old can cost you over $1,700 a year in maintenance, repairs, and lost productivity.1 On top of that, older PCs leave you open to cyberattacks and data breaches, which affect more than 50% of small businesses.2
New Windows 10 Pro devices with 7th and 8th Gen Intel® vPro™ processors help you stay protected and productive on the go, with up to 25% greater efficiency,3 up to 28% faster average startup than Windows 7,4 and a battery that lasts up to 3x longer5 than older Windows models.
Choose more secure and productive business PCs
Get more done
Keep working on the go with up to 28% faster4 startup and a battery that lasts up to 3x longer.5 Save time by working however you like with touch, pen, and voice options.6 Your older devices can't do that.
Protect what you've built
More than 50% of small businesses have suffered a data breach or cyberattack,2 with costs averaging more than $84,000 per breach.7 Windows 10 Pro has built-in defenses against modern security threats and up-to-date8 protections for your information and device, no matter where you or your team go.
Enjoy simple and flexible management
IT administrators estimate a 20% reduction in IT management time with Windows 10 Pro.9 Your team can choose the device that fits them best, set it up on their own, and sign in once for Microsoft services and many apps. Plus, you can keep using many of your current apps and peripherals with Windows 10 Pro.
The power of Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors on Windows 10 Pro devices
Having a solid foundation for performance is essential. Intel's latest processors are engineered to help ensure compatibility with leading Windows 10 applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, so you can modernize workflows efficiently.
With Windows 10, new 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based 2-in-1 devices provide up to 10 hours of battery life, so workers can get more done from anywhere.10,11
New Intel processors also provide up to 2.1 times faster multitasking for seamless performance when working with applications simultaneously.11,12 For real mobility, the latest Intel® processors extend full desktop power, application functionality, and control to new 2-in-1 devices without compromise.
Compared to older devices, today's performance is already leaps and bounds ahead, providing up to 80% better productivity with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors.11,13
Discover the advantage of Office 2016
Microsoft Office 2016 helps you do your best work -- anywhere, anytime, and with anyone. Keep your small business on task with smart productivity features that help you do great work more quickly. Be productive at your convenience by working from anywhere, at any time, with easy access to the files in the cloud. Get your team on the same page–share, present, and work together with simplified, built-in collaboration tools.
- Small Business PC Study, TechAisle, 2016.
- Ponemon; 2016 State of Cybersecurity in SMB (USA); Canadian Chamber of Commerce, An Analysis of the Adoption of Internet-based Technology, February 2017
- Forrester, Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Windows 10
- Testing conducted by Principled Technologies in July 2015 in a closed lab environment using OEM factory default images on a representative sample of Windows 7 devices. Each boot test was run 10 times and the averages compared. Average improvement in startup was 28%.
- Performance of 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors in Windows 10 devices, estimated based on Windows 8.1 Local HD Video Playback Power, Comparisons based on Intel® Core™ i5-6200U vs. Intel® Core™ i5-520UM
- Hardware dependent.
- Small Biz Daily: 10 Small Business Trends 2018.
- For the supported lifetime of the device.
- As compared to prior version of Windows. Forrester, Total Economic Impact of Windows 10.
- As measured by Windows 10* EEMBC Browsing Bench vs. a 4-year-old commercial PC
- Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information, contact your Zones account manager. The benchmark results reported may need to be revised as additional testing is conducted. The results depend on the specific platform configurations and workloads utilized in the testing, and may not be applicable to any particular user's components, computer system or workloads. The results are not necessarily representative of other benchmarks and other benchmark results may show greater or lesser impact from mitigations.
- As measured by SEG572 vs. a 4-year-old commercial PC.
- As measured by an overall score of SYSmark* 2014 vs. a 4-year-old commercial PC.