Windows 11 Migration Services
Upgrade to transform your IT with Zones Windows 11 Migration Factory
Microsoft Windows 11 enhances your desktop experience with a fresh look and feel, adding tremendous value. Windows 11 brings additional advantages like:
1. Enhanced and sleek user interface.
2. Windows Security App that is built into the OS. It has an easy-to-use interface and combines commonly used security features that improve performance.
3. Rich customization for enhanced user experience.
There's no better time than now to start planning your migration to the latest Windows OS since the support for Windows 10 will be ending in 2025.
Windows 11 Migration Factory Services
- Current state analysis
- Migration readiness report/dashboard
Migration Consulting Services
- Assessment services
- Migration planning and design
- Pilot and product roll-out approach
- Consulting while migrating
- Infrastructure setup
- PoC and pilot services
- Windows 10 to Windows 11 migration
- Monitor performance of migration and devices
- Post-migration support
Windows 11 Migration Factory – High-Level Approach
Partnering with Zones can turn your migration into a smooth, hassle-free process, thanks to Zones Windows 11 Migration Factory. This service is built on an industry-proven migration framework specially crafted to match the expectations of the end-to-end process.
- Assess: The project will initiate with a comprehensive set of discussions and evaluate the team's structure, core business with technical requirements, distill a conceptual solution, and design a primary focus. This phase ultimately transforms the separate pieces into a diversified, integrated program.
- Design: The design phase understands the existing environment and drives the evolution of the conceptual design to a more concrete, scalable, resilient, and secure function.
- Build: Optimizing the design of a fully engineered and automated solution to create the most efficient method. Upon successfully completing the development of the design, process, procedures, and applications, the project then proceeds to the testing phase.
- Migrate: The migration phase starts with finalizing the upgraded units, alongside determining the method of upgrading the devices. Results of the upgrades are monitored and reported in the post-migration phase and reviewed to ensure a well-structured migration to provide hypercare support.
- Post-Migration Hypercare Support: Troubleshooting for users who encounter failed upgrades or other migration-related issues. Zones will update any affected PCs to certify that users are brought up to speed.
Windows 11 Migration Factory | Business Value & Benefits
Business Value & Benefits
With many reports providing insights and progression in your migration journey, mentioned below are some reports you can only get from working with Zones. Make sure you let our experts take care of this complicated process for you.
- Device performance
- Application performance
- Migration progress report
Additional Exclusive Reports:
- User experience score
- Application version report
- Hardware right-sizing report
- Application usage report