Enhance and improve visual communications
How can digital signage help my facility?
Effective communication across government and public buildings requires a flexible, highly visible platform that can handle a diverse range of information.
Today's digital signage solutions offer an engaging, easy-to-manage effective method of conveying the most up-to-date information across facilities of all shapes and sizes.
Learn more about digital signage that can benefit your government agency and fit into your IT infrastructure by contacting your Zones account manager or call 800.408.9663
Zones is ready to assist you with finding the digital signage solutions to fit your facility, information delivery needs, IT infrastructure and also meet your operational expectations.
Key use cases of digital signage for government organizations include:
- Deliver vital, time-sensitive information to visitors and staff across government or public buildings.
- Keep constituents informed with timely information and direct them to community services.
- Notify people of emergencies and instructions for dealing with the situations.
- Streamline visitor navigation through interactive way-finding and digital maps.
- Effectively deliver important announcements to large groups across multiple locations or smaller groups in specific, secure locations.
- Maintain real-time communications from a remote, central location.
- Broadcast important meetings and government sessions to the public for superior transparency.
- Create vibrant, interactive public displays, and exhibits to increase citizen engagement.
- Make information readily available to speakers of other languages through multilingual digital capabilities.
- Reduce resource-consumption and increase the cost efficiency of your visual communications.