For remote IT support services, plus value-added services and superior end-user experiences, Zones is the helping hand your people need.
Zones brings a wide range of services together into one all-encompassing solution. And we make it available for a single, predictable price per device per month.
Our certified technicians are available 16 hours a day, 5 days a week – or we can customize their availability to fit your requirements.
- Overall product support, including laptops, desktops, and associated peripherals
- Troubleshoot hardware-related issues and provide fixes
- Record and manage product warranties
- Soft break-fix services
- Answer product software-related questions
- Provide technical assistance for OEM-provided native applications
- OS and firmware update assistance
- Best effort basis support for all other running apps
- Call triaging and ticket scoping
- Ticket creation for L2 teams
- OEM coordination for part delivery and product issues
- Field managed service coordination for break-fix/IMAC-D service tickets
- Procurement-related assistance
DeviceCare Services help organizations modernize the way they support end-users in a post-pandemic digital age.
Digitally connected teams working remotely or in a hybrid environment need IT support that helps them resolve problems faster. They need a modern solution that:
- Anticipates problems
- Automates support requests
- Resolves issues as they surface
It's all about maximizing your team's productivity and satisfaction.
How DeviceCare Benefits Your People
Superior End-User Experience
- Certified technicians are available during business and non-business hours
- Get multi-lingual support for all your users' hardware, software, and associated peripherals
- Contact options for support include a toll-free phone number, email, chatbot, and live chat
- With 16/5 access to capable tech support, end-user downtime tends to fall by about 90% on average
- No more wasted time spent waiting for overworked in-house IT staff to help
- Update your knowledge base on a timely basis with the latest SOPs and FAQs
- Enables your Service Desk and do-it-yourselfers to resolve common issues quickly and reduce downtime
- Get answers to OEM queries and technical assistance with OEM-provided native applications
- We'll coordinate with OEMs for timely updates on break-fix services, acquiring replacement parts, and more
How DeviceCare Benefits Your Business
Cash Flow Management
- Year-over-year TCO optimization
- Seamless upsizing and downsizing
Less Strain on IT
- Increased IT bandwidth for strategic initiatives
- Centralized DeviceCare support provides a single point of contact and Zones coordinates with OEMs to resolve issues
- Regulatory compliance
- Enhanced eco-friendliness
- Our proactive, data-driven approach to IT and device maintenance helps optimize device performance and anticipate common problems before they happen
- Helps maximize uptime so your people can stay productive
End-to-End Quality Support
- Certified and experienced technicians
- Outbound call support
- Inbound call services include automatic call distribution (ACD) and interactive voice response (IVR)
- Improved asset management includes reporting, device warranties, insurance and software licenses
- Purchase order processing and support
- Onsite support services
- And more
6 Reasons to Outsource End-User Hardware and Software Support
The Need for Specialized Skills
- Your IT engineers have technical knowledge and expertise, but they're not able to resolve issues across multiple vendor platforms – or are spread too thin trying to keep up.
- You'd like to free your IT staff to focus more time on mission-critical initiatives.
- Multiple vendors and points of contact are taking too much of your time.
- Multiple hardware maintenance contracts are a hassle to keep track of.
Growing Complexity & Security Threats
- IT remote assistance and hardware environments are getting more diverse.
- Post-pandemic cyberattacks increased due to BYOD, remote working, and non-corporate networks.
High Operating Expenses
- Hiring enough in-house IT staff to support your needs requires a significant upfront investment in computer hardware and software.
- Added staff salaries and benefits are an ongoing expense.
- Supporting and maintaining added staff's hardware and software is an added expense.
Need Faster Problem Resolution
- Anticipating problems and resolving issues quickly has become too big of a challenge.
EOSL & Hardware Upgrades
- End of service life (EOSL) spells the end of OEMs providing maintenance and support for equipment you still count on.
Modernize the way your organization supports end-users in a post-pandemic digital age – with Zones DeviceCare Services.