One step forward. No steps back
When implemented properly, Unified Communications can transform your most critical metrics: reducing costs and increasing productivity, quality, and accountability. Independent, verifiable documentation of your organization's workflows and infrastructure is the first, best step you can take toward project success.
VoIP Readiness Assessment
This assessment provides an overall picture of the network's capability to handle real time communications (e.g., voice and video traffic) as well as a detailed inventory of network elements.
- Determine your readiness for a VoIP (or UC) deployment
- Identify and recommend LAN/WAN changes to improve latency, jitter, and packet loss.
- Validate the adherence of network and endpoint software to current industry standards
This assessment will identify and solve quality of service (QoS) or reliability issues in your UC-related environment.
- Identify and solve quality of service (QoS) or reliability-related issues
- Recommend changes to configuration of network elements
- Determine if network elements need to be upgraded or replaced
Traffic Simulation Assessment
This assessment is designed to validate that your network will provide appropriate service levels for the UC services that you plan to introduce.
- Determine if additional traffic related to UC will impact current applications
- Validate whether existing network connections are capable of handling new UC services
- Provide accurate packet rate and packet size distribution based upon UC services you will introduce