Success in the cloud starts right here on earth.
Let's face it, your first and most important step is detailing and documenting all the interwoven technical, operational, security, regulatory, and financial factors that underlie your current operation. Our team offers a variety of assessments from learning your options for cloud backup to migrating applications to the cloud. Our assessments will give you the clarity and confidence to keep moving onward and upward.
C.L.E.A.R. Workshop Services
At Zones, we run our C.L.E.A.R. Workshop as an iterative process focused on cloud education and developing a roadmap to move to the cloud. Our solution architects will also guide you through a deep evaluation and assessment session to understand what it takes to get to the cloud from a process and technical perspective.
- Cloud – It's time for the cloud.
- Learn – It's important for our team that you know all of the capabilities of the cloud, whether you are driving business decisions or running the technical details.
- Evaluate – At Zones, we make it a priority to understand your business so we can recommend the right solutions for you.
- Reach – Your desire to leverage the cloud to drive innovation is our desire too, let Zones help you reach your cloud goals.
Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery Assessment
To help you leverage cloud-based backup and disaster recovery technologies, the Zones team of cloud engineers will help you assess your current backup and disaster recovery requirements, design a cloud-based solution that fits your needs, and help you implement and event manage the solution. We offer two assessments:
- Backup and Recovery Assessment: A multi-day engagement to review the current on-premises backup solution and design and implement a new cloud-based solution.
- Cloud Disaster Recovery Assessment: A multi-week engagement to review business process requirements, existing disaster recovery solutions, and compliance requirements. The assessment also includes designing and implementing a new solution.