The CyberPower OL8K10KRT3UTF rack/tower step-down isolation transformer converts 208V input voltage originating from utility power, a UPS, or a generator to 120V output. A 10-foot cord (NEMA L6-30P plug) connects the OL8K10KRT3UTF to input power. Over temperature protection safeguards the transformer from damage if the internal heat exceeds safe operating parameters.
The OL8K10KRT3UTF has a capacity of 5,000 Watts. It features twelve (12) NEMA 5-20R receptacles that can support output to NEMA 5-15P and 5-20P plug power cords. In addition it also has two (2) NEMA L6-20R and two (2) NEMA L6-30R outlets to power additional 208V equipment.
- Product Description CyberPower OL8K10KRT3UTF - transformer - 5000 Watt - 5000 VA
- Device Type Transformer - rack-mountable / external
- Rack Size 3U
- Weight 160.05 lbs
- Input Voltage AC 208 V
- Output Voltage AC 120/208 V
- Power Capacity 5000 Watt / 5000 VA
- Input Connectors 1 x power NEMA L6-30
- Output connectors 12 x power NEMA 5-20 ¦ 2 x power NEMA L6-20 ¦ 2 x power NEMA L6-30
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17 in x 26 in x 5.2 in
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty