Tripp Lite's B118-002-UHD 2-Port 4K 3D HDMI Splitter for Ultra-HD 4Kx2K Video with Audio allows the 4Kx2K digital signal from a Blu-Ray player or other HDMI device to be displayed on two HDMI displays, or connects a DVI-D Single Link display using an HDMI to DVI adapter, such as Tripp Lite's P566-Series cables. Installation is quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. Locate your HDMI source up to 16.4 ft. (5 m.) from the splitter, and the splitter up to 16 ft. (5 m.) from a display, for a max distance of 23 ft. (7 m.) between splitter and display. Supports Full 3D and video resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz (3840 x 2160). High Speed HDMI and 3D compliant, with support for 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel). Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, and LPCM 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio. HDCP and EDID compliant.
Note: The B118-002-UHD is an HDMI Splitter, it sends the same image to all connected displays. If you would like to extend an image over multiple displays you will need an MST hub, like the B156-002-HD-V2.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 2-Port 4K HDMI Splitter Ultra-HD 4K x 2K Video & Audio 3840x2160 - video/audio splitter - 2 ports
- Device Type Video/audio splitter - 2 ports
- Subtype HDMI
- Ports 2 x HDMI
- Features HDCP compliant, 3D support, xvYCC support, LPCM 7.1 support, Dolby TrueHD support, DTS-HD Master Audio support, x.v.Color support
- Power AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty