The sophisticated power manager in Pulse series carts, uses a charging system that constantly reevaluates demand for power and concentrates on the devices that need power most. This technique provides cool-down time, extending battery life.
A cable management channel in the front of the cart guides cables to each device. Power adapters are installed while sitting at your desk using removable plates located in the rear of the cart with Velcro straps designed to help keep everything neat and organized.
Pulse series carts have a footprint designed to fit into even the smallest spaces. Like every Bretford cart, Pulse series carts are certified to the UL 60950 standard for Safety of Informational Technology. Unique built-in handle lock accessible via combination or key makes this cart ideal whenever secure storage is needed.
- Product Description Bretford Pulse L MDMLAP30 - cart
- Product Type Cart - lockable
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 41 in x 26 in x 43 in
- Weight 169.97 lbs
- Nominal Voltage AC 120 V
- Recommended Use 30 notebooks
- Material Steel, polypropylene
- Image Color Disclaimer The displayed product image may be a different color
- Wheels Qty 4
- Manufacturer Warranty 7-year warranty