The B155-004-DP-V2 4-Port Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to DisplayPort MST Hub connects four DisplayPort monitors to the Mini DisplayPort output on your computer. Ideal for digital signage in schools, churches, conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and retail outlets, this hub allows you to display the same image on all four monitors, extend the desktop across them, or combine all four into one large monitor in video wall mode. The B155-004-DP-V2 is compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 and backward compatible with versions 1.1 and 1.1a with the feature set being limited to that of your equipment. It supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) per monitor. In video wall mode, this hub supports expanded video resolutions, such as 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) in a 2 x 2 monitor configuration or 7680 x 1080 in a vertical 4 x 1 configuration.
This MST hub also supports HDCP, EDID, DDC and 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It works with all operating systems. Plug-and-play convenience means no software or drivers are needed. A built-in six-inch cable connects directly to a Mini DisplayPort source. LEDs indicate when the monitors are receiving a signal. The B155-004-DP-V2 complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Product Description Tripp Lite 4Port Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Multi Stream Transport Hub - video/audio splitter - 4 ports
- Device Type Video/audio splitter - 4 ports
- Subtype DisplayPort
- Ports 4 x DisplayPort
- Features HDCP compliant, 7.1 channel audio support, Dolby TrueHD support, DTS-HD Master Audio support
- Power AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 4.3 in x 3 in x 0.9 in
- Weight 4.94 oz
- Color Black
- Manufacturer Warranty 3-year warranty