Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) E-Series servers bring data center-class, virtualization-ready blade servers to the branch office. Cisco UCS E-Series Servers are high-density, single-socket blade servers designed to balance simplicity, performance, and application density while operating in an energy-efficient environment. These powerful, small form-factor (SFF), x86 64-bit blade servers are housed within Cisco Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 (ISR G2) and Cisco 4451-X ISR networking platforms and are designed to host essential infrastructure services and mission-critical business applications in the lean branch office.
Cisco UCS E-Series Servers deliver next-generation processor E5-2400 and E3-1100 product family technology in combination with integrated remote lights-out management in a blade server form factor. These powerful processors deliver multiple cores and threads in a reduced-power envelope, providing improved performance and better energy efficiency than preceding models, making them an excellent platform for introducing virtualization into the branch office. The innovative, zero-footprint form factor of the Cisco UCS E- Series Servers in conjunction with the Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 and E3-1100 product families offer significantly lower total cost of ownership (TCO), increased business agility, and greater reliability when compared to standalone rack-mount and tower servers.
- Product Description Cisco UCS E1120D M3 Double-Wide - blade - Xeon D-1557 1.5 GHz - 0 GB
- Type Server - blade
- Processor 1 x Intel Xeon D-1557 / 1.5 GHz (12-core)
- Cache Memory 18 MB L3 cache
- Cache Per Processor 18 MB
- RAM 0 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Storage Controller (LSISAS3316)
- Server Storage Bays Hot-swap 2.5"
- Hard Drive No HDD
- Optical Storage No optical drive
- Networking GigE
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 16.2 in x 7.5 in x 1.6 in
- Weight 7.05 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited warranty - 90 days