The Xerox DocuMate 6710 is a new solution for production operations supporting digital transformation efforts in centralized or distributed scanning environments. Proven technology delivers a duty cycle of up to 35,000 sheets per day. A combination of proprietary hardware and software innovations deliver true high-speed throughput, easy operation, high-quality imaging and powerful support for application integrations.
True production speed is a combination of scanner speed, on-board processing, the connected PC, and the software delivering the scan to its destination. The DocuMate 6710's 100 ppm / 200 ipm speed is supported by Visioneer's On-Board Acuity technology which handles 15 image enhancements in hardware, saving PC processing time. True native USB 3.0 delivers a fast pipeline. Visioneer Acuity software detects the available memory and processing power of the connected PC and uses multi-thread, multi-core logic to ensure that the PC itself isn't the bottleneck.
You can connect multiple DocuMate 6710's to one scanning workstation, multiplying the number of pages handled every hour. And each scanner can be running a different workflow. This opens up a completely new way to handle scans in a centralized environment. The 6710's software supports up to 10 scanners per PC - the only limitation is the capacity of the workstation itself.
Visioneer's OneTouch with Acuity allows operators to define the steps the scan will go through from scanning to integration with the destination. The 6710 can store up to 90 jobs on the control panel display, so they can be selected without the PC. Visioneer TWAIN DriverPLUS with Acuity provides precise control of scan settings, beyond the TWAIN drivers offered by competitors. This is vital to easy integration with IT and cloud document and content applications.
- Product Description Xerox DocuMate 6710 - document scanner - desktop - USB 3.0
- Device Type Document scanner - desktop
- Interface Type USB 3.0
- Scan Element Type Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source LED
- Max Supported Document Size 12.09 in x 100 in
- Input Type Color
- Grayscale / Color Depth (External) 8-bit (256 gray levels) / 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution 1200 dpi
- Max Document Scan Speed 100 ppm (mono) / 100 ppm (color)
- Max Document Size 12.1 in x 100 in
- Automatic Duplexing Yes
- Supported Document Type Plain paper
- Document Feeder Type Automatic
- Feeder Capacity 300 sheets
- Duty Cycle 35000 scans per day
- Power AC 120/230 V
- System Requirements Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 18.4 in x 17.5 in x 13.5 in
- Weight 37.48 lbs