This dual-port USB car charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology lets you quickly and safely charge one USB-C mobile device and USB-A mobile device at the same time. You and a passenger can connect your smartphones, tablets or MP3 players, to name just a few compatible devices, to ensure satisfactory battery charge when you reach your destination. The dual USB car charger adapter is certified to UL 2089 standards for vehicle battery adapters rated 24V DC or less.
The USB-C PD charging port is powered by advanced Quick Charge 3.0 technology. Instead of charging at a preset power level, this charger adjusts to one of three possible power levels to provide as much power as your QC-compliant device's battery can handle. Available outputs include 3.6 - 6V 3A, 6 - 9V 2A and 9 - 12V 1.5A. The USB-A port supports up to 5V 1A to help ensure your smartphone is fully charged when you reach your destination.
The compact charger connects to any standard 12V DC vehicle power outlet, such as the one on your dashboard. Just plug it in, and connect your devices' USB cables for fast, convenient mobile charging. An easy-to-see LED indicates the charger is receiving power. The U280-C02-C1A1 is compatible with Apple, Android, Windows and Amazon devices with USB-C, Thunderbolt 3 or USB-A charging ports.
- Product Description Tripp Lite Dual-Port USB Car Charger with PD Charging - USB Type C (27W) & USB Type A (5V 1A/5W), UL 2089 car power adapter
- Product Type Car power adapter
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.7 in x 1.2 in x 1.2 in
- Weight 1.06 oz
- Color White
- Output Connector Type USB, USB-C
- Voltage Required 12 V
- Voltage Provided 3.6 - 6 / 5 / 6 - 9 / 9 - 12 V
- Fast Charge Technology Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Power Device Details - 4 pin USB Type A - 5 V - 1 A ¦ - USB-C - 5 V - 3 A
- Manufacturer Warranty 2-year warranty