The Xenon XP 1950 series healthcare scanners ensure that healthcare professionals remain focused on the patient, making the process of patient ID verification quick and easy. Incorporating Honeywell's renowned imaging technology and a high-resolution imager, the Xenon XP 1950h scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged codes. This helps to eliminate wasted movements and lost time, improving healthcare worker productivity and throughput.
Engineered to withstand 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP41 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1950h scanner delivers class-leading reliability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership.
Further prolonging its useful life and reducing TCO, the Xenon XP 1950h scanner is designed to survive repeated exposure to harsh disinfectant chemicals. With dependable, disinfectant-ready plastics, the scanner will handle your wipe-down procedures to deliver maximum protection from infectious bacteria.
- Product Description Honeywell Xenon Performance 1950h - High Density (HD) - barcode scanner
- Type Barcode scanner - handheld - interface cable required - decoded
- Localization North America
- Minimum Bar Width 3 mil
- Scan Element Type 2D imager
- Sensor Resolution 1280 x 800
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 2.5 in x 3.9 in x 6.5 in
- Weight 5.47 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty 5-year warranty