In outdoor and environmentally challenging locations such as oil rigs, mining facilities, and industrial plants, networks need to be protected from extreme temperatures, flammable gases or vapors, and dust concentrations. The 577EX access point delivers reliable Wi-Fi 6 performance to the most extreme environments.
The 577EX delivers 4x4:4SS MU-MIMO capability, Aruba ClientMatch and integrated Bluetooth to enable Aruba location services. Purpose-built to survive in the harshest industrial outdoor environments, the 577EX withstands exposure to extreme high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and is fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants. All electrical interfaces include industrial-strength surge protection.
Aruba Wi-Fi 6 access point provides high-performance connectivity in dense mobile and IoT environments. The 577EX AP delivers the speed and reliability needed for demanding environments.
- Product Description HPE Aruba AP-577EX (US) - Hazardous Location - wireless access point
- Device Type Wireless access point
- Form Factor External - outdoor
- Data Link Protocol IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, ZigBee, IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2, Bluetooth 5.0, IEEE 802.11ax
- Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Capacity Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 512
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 9.1 in x 8.7 in x 5.5 in
- Weight 4.63 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty Limited lifetime warranty