Zones has been positioned as a 'Major Contender' among the leading global digital workplace service providers by Everest Group in its 2022 PEAK Matrix® Assessment for North America.
"Evolving employee expectations due to hybrid workplace enablement and the great resignation movement have compelled North American enterprises to rapidly pivot towards an experience-centric digital workplace, underpinned by empathy and hyper-personalization to navigate and address the challenges around poor employee experience and productivity, attrition, and lack of organizational citizenship behavior," said Udit Singh, Practice Director, Everest Group.
"Zones' value proposition as an end-to-end partner for hardware, software, and service needs, coupled with strong industry-specific expertise, innovative and flexible commercial models, and robust partner ecosystem have contributed to its position as a Major Contender in Everest Group' Digital Workplace Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2022-North America."
In North America, Everest Group highlighted Zones' key strengths as follows:
- It leads with an end-to-end value proposition combining its VAR and services expertise for all enterprise hardware needs, from hardware procurement to management to disposal.
- Its strong VAR legacy has enabled it to build a robust partnership ecosystem with hardware OEMs such as Dell, HP, and Lenovo and allowed it to upsell and cross-sell in existing client logos.
- Enterprises from the retail and healthcare industry verticals will find Zones a relevant choice due to its industry customized solutions such as POS solution for retail customers, virtual support for medical devices, and end-user device carts for healthcare customers.
- Enterprises seeking innovative pricing constructs will benefit from Zones, as it has been innovative with its pricing structure and offers an outcome-based pricing model. It has developed a pricing calculator, which gives per-device or per-user pricing for services.
- It is strengthening its position through bundled DaaS and service desk services to position itself as a managed services provider.