Except as otherwise agreed by Zones, LLC, or its affiliate, whichever is the seller ("Seller" "we" or "us") of hardware or software products (each, a "Product") to a customer purchasing such Products ("Customer" or "you"), the following terms and conditions shall apply to any returns of such Products, in addition to any other terms and conditions of sale agreed by the parties.
- We will accept requests for Product returns that are made within fourteen (14) days after the date on the applicable invoice ("Standard Return Period"); provided that because we are unable to return certain Products to the applicable manufacturer ("OEM"), such Products are not eligible for return without advance approval by the OEM, whose consent you would need to obtain by contacting the OEM directly.
- Before returning any Product, you must obtain from us a Return Material Authorization number ("RMA Number") during the Standard Return Period by supplying to us the applicable invoice number, Product serial number, reason for return, and information about whether the Product packaging has been opened.
- We will issue an RMA Number for any returnable Product. No returns will be accepted without an RMA Number.
- To be eligible for return, any returnable Product must be received by Seller's Returns Processing Center within a ten (10) day period after issuance of the applicable RMA Number. Products received after such period will be refused.
- Products shipped to us without an RMA Number may be returned to Customer at Customer's expense with no issuance of credit or refund.
- All RMA Numbers must appear on the shipping label(s) provided by us.
- Customer must not mark or otherwise deface the outside of any returned Product packaging.
- To be eligible for return, returnable Products must be returned with original packaging, including all warranty cards, manuals, cables, accessories, components, etc ("Components"). Customer agrees to forfeit (from any credit or refund) or pay to Seller, as applicable, a fifty percent (50%) restocking fee for returns that do not include all of the original Components.
- Any Product shipped to us without its Components may be returned to you at your expense with no issuance of credit or refund.
- Please note: You are urged to use a trackable shipping method (e.g., FedEx or UPS) when shipping to us any returned Products.
- Most Products are subject to a warranty provided directly to Customer from the applicable OEM. In order to process any defective Product covered by a warranty, the OEM may require that Customer contact the OEM directly for repair or replacement of the Product and may also require that Customer seek a case number in order to process a warranty claim or return.
- Product replacements generally will not be shipped until the original Product has been returned in accordance with this Return Policy and then inspected and accepted by Seller. Once the Product has been confirmed defective, Seller will either ship the applicable replacement Product or issue a credit, as requested.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- If the OEM's factory seal is intact, Customer may return an unopened Product for exchange or credit during the Standard Return Period.
- Returns requested after the Standard Return Period will be subject to a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee; provided that a minimum thirty percent (30%) restocking fee will be charged if the Product has been opened.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- All Products are inspected prior to shipment.
- When a damaged Product is accepted, the damage must be noted on the carrier delivery record prior to the driver leaving the premises.
- Please retain all original packaging and Products and contact Seller's customer support or Seller's dedicated Sales Advisor immediately to report the damage so that a damage claim can be initiated.
- Please have the following information ready when contacting Seller: Tracking number, was shipment signed for as being damaged, serial numbers for serialized Products, type of damage(outer shipping box, OEM box, or Product itself), and pictures of damage.
- Note: If the order was shipped using the client's freight account, Seller will not be responsible for loss or damage. The client will need to file a lost/damage claim with their carrier.
Following these guidelines will help to avoid unnecessary delays in returns or replacement of damaged Products. If Customer does not follow these guidelines, it will be considered that the Product has been accepted.
Only unopened packaged software is returnable during the Standard Return Period. All other software is non-returnable.
Customer is responsible for all warehouse service related charges, shipping charges (originating and returning), and insurance on all return shipments unless it's due to a Seller/supplier error.
Any deviation from the return policy outlined above will result in a delay of Customer's refund, additional restocking fees, or refusal of Customer's return.
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY ZONES, LLC. THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS THE PROPRIETARY INFORMATION OF ZONES, LLC. IT IS PROTECTED BY STATE AND FEDERAL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER LAWS. ZONES, LLC, EXPRESSLY RESERVES ALL RIGHTS TO DISCLOSE REPRODUCE OR UTILIZE ITS CONTENT IN ANY MANNER, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING BY ZONES, LLC. Posted 01/21/2019